In this Blog we will look at how to make your Space more interactive by adding OOTB webparts like 360-degree Image
If you are new and want to know how to activate SharePoint Space for your site collection in SharePoint Online, look at my detailed blog, SharePoint Spaces – Blog Series 1
Also, if you want to know in detail about How to create a SharePoint Space, take a look at SharePoint Spaces – Blog Series 2
And if you want to know how to add webparts like 3D objects and File Viewer in your Space, take a look at SharePoint Spaces – Blog Series 3
Let’s explore on how to add 360-degree images and Document library to your SharePoint Space.
- Click on the ( + ) to see all out of the box webparts and select 360-degree Images.
2. Click in the Space to view the cursor and enter to drop your webpart as shown in the image below.
3. You will see an Upload panel open wherein you can upload 360-degree images either locally or from the other options like from Site or OneDrive.
4. Insert your 360-degree images. Once it is inserted you can resize your image from the scale below. Observe a podium which by default will be added with your images as shown in the image below.
5. Edit the image and you will see the options like, changing an image, a toggle button for podium visibility, Also, you can add trigger actions to your images. See the image property panel below.
6. Publish your Space and then you can click on the image and take a tour of each 360-degree Image as shown below.
I hope you enjoyed learning about, how to add 360-degree images and a also we explored various properties of it.
Stay tuned, for upcoming SharePoint Spaces – Blog Series 5 where we will explore Document library webpart.